- A Deep Dive into Punjab’s Property Landscape: Essential Market Research and Insights
- Punjab Property Pulse: Unveiling the Latest Trends and Future Projections
- Exploring Punjab Real Estate: Current Trends, Insights, and Lucrative Investment Avenues
- Revealing the Prospects: A Thorough Guide to Punjab’s Rapidly Growing Real Estate Sector
- Punjab Property Pulse: Unveiling the Latest Trends and Future Projections.
Six tips for a successful move during the pandemic
February 28, 2022
Moving to a new house has become highly challenging during the outbreak of COVID-19. But, don’t worry! Careful planning and effective execution can make this entire process much smoother and less stressful for you. Here are some tips to make the whole process a hassle-free experience.
- Give yourself extra time.
- Look for movers with minimal contact.
- Have additional sanitizing materials on hand during the move.
- Keep your home well-ventilated while moving.
- Postpone your move if you’re sick.
- Check your mover’s policies during the pandemic.
Give yourself extra time.
We all know that moving is no easy feat during a pandemic. It takes time, effort, and planning to make sure you are prepared for it. Most people neglect to take care of themselves when packing up their homes or apartments. So, it’s essential to give yourself enough time in your busy schedule to take care of personal hygiene. Regularly wash your hands, disinfect surfaces, eat, rest, and hydrate.
The process of moving is physically and mentally exhausting. If possible, take some time from work to pack up your valuable belongings to safely and securely store them before the journey begins!
Look for movers with minimal contact.
Health experts advise that maintaining minimal contact and social distancing are effective ways to prevent or spread the virus. So, follow the best moving methods that minimize contact between you and others.
If you’re thinking about hiring movers, the key is to practice social distancing whenever possible. Many moving companies have implemented new safety measures and offer virtual estimates instead of in-person versions. So, take advantage of this.
Have extra sanitizing materials on hand during the move.
There are many things to make your move-in day go smoothly. One of the most important things you can do is provide enough sanitizing materials and protective equipment for everyone involved in the process.
A sink with hand soap at both locations would also be great, but if these aren’t available, try to stock up on plenty of hand sanitizer. Other materials you’ll want on hand include gloves and masks. Make sure to pack some paper towels or clean rags for wiping down surfaces after use.